January 23, 2010

Just barely overheard

Luke: Joseph, what are you wiping all over the carpet?

Joseph: Boogers.

Luke in a now horrified voice: What!?

Joseph: Boogers!

Luke: You better NOT be!

Joseph: Haha, but I am!

Luke: Disgusting.

Boys are just so much fun sometimes, aren't they?

                       

6 super cool people speak:

ldsjaneite said...

So, was Luke's reaction just a comment, or did he go into action to clean it up?

However, my sentiments are the same: disgusting.

And funny. So age and gender appropriate.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Actually, I have no idea! I was in the other room and just overheard it.

Yes, boys will most certainly be boys.

Mother Smith said...

The old Nursery Rhyme almost says it all: (smile)

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails,
And puppy-dogs' tails;
That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And all that's nice;
That's what little girls are made of.

Mother Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

hahaha that's pretty funny!!!

Bethany said...

Boys have such a strange sense of humor, lol!! The kids at my school absolutely crack up anytime anything bathroom related is merely mentioned. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...