February 1, 2008



Okay kids, shush, mommy's blogging. Oh, the baby just dumped out a box of Cheerios? Well, let's see who can eat the most Cheerios. Ready, set, go!

That should keep them busy for a few minutes.


I'm Serene and this is my totally awesome, crazy cool, insanely noisy life.

I'm just your average joe-shmoe mom and I write about anything and everything that floats my boat on that particular day. I am a mormon, I have a degree in Visual Arts and do freelance art on the side. I have no self control when it comes to books.  Once I start a good book, I don't notice much else until the end, then realize my house looks like it just went through the garbage disposal. I also love to draw, make books, and craft in my minimal spare time.

I have a severe chocolate addiction, which I'm surprised I haven't been brought before a disciplinary counsel for yet, and I have recently discovered a new found love for shoes.

I grew up in the sunshine state and landed in the frozen tundra of Idaho. I think I might be cursed.

After being at college for two years, my husband rolled up in his big Chevy truck and swept me away. We've been married for over almost twelve years!

We had six gorgeous monsters. 

Savannah is 10 years old, Joseph is 9, Jacob is 8, Alayna is 6, Claira is 4, and Jackson is 18 months!

And yes, we need to update our family photos.






On September 9th 2009, our little girl Alayna had major surgery to correct her Sagittal Craniosynostosis.
Then on January 3, 2014, our little Jackson needed surgery to correct the same thing.

You are welcome to read their stories by clicking on the links HERE.

Other than that we are your average crazy little family!

If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or would like to donate anything chocolate, feel free to contact me at:

 serenebooks@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your visit and will gladly give you a baby wipe to clean up any peanut butter and jelly that gets stuck to you during your stay.
                                       

0 super cool people speak:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...