February 19, 2008

Stuff I Make Up

One of these days I really will write a book entitled "50 kid crafts to make out of household garbage". Than I would be rich, famous, and finally buy some nice furniture.

Since I don't have the time or often the inclination to run out and spend money on crafts for my toddlers that will get destroyed in the first ten minutes, I tend to just make things up with what I've got on hand. So start saving those toilet paper tolls because we use A LOT of them!

Enjoy!


Finger Puppets


Cool Caterpillar Craft

Crazy Cool Car Craft

Butterfly Craft

Thanksgiving Turkeys

Cheap, Cheaper, Cheapest - Kid Entertainment

Other People's Ideas I've Tried

Toddler Tantrum Distractor

Soft as Cloud Playdough


1 super cool people speak:

Spring Field School in Abu Dhabi said...

Are you looking for a best nursery/preschool for your child in Abu Dhabi? With so many childcare options available in Abu Dhabi,Best Nursery in Abu Dhabi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...