May 12, 2008

Jacob's First Birthday!

I can't believe Jacob is 1-year old! They change so much that first year I thought I would show a few pictures from when he was born. His birthday was on the 9th.


At the hospital

______Newborn_____________Two months______

______Four months___________Six months______

Saturday night, since I didn't get a chance to make a cake, I got those soft sugar cookies with the yummy frosting that you buy in the bakery area of the store (I LOVE these cookies, and I don't usually like sugar cookies) and put a candle on it. In case you are wondering why Jacob is already a mess he had just had some pizza.

Excited by the flame (of course Savannah has to be in the picture too)
Trying to blow it out
Wondering why everyone was clapping (Savannah blew out the candle)
Sampling his cookie
He decided there had to be a better way to eat it
Perfect!
Pure happiness

4 super cool people speak:

Brittney said...

1 year! Woohoo! I love the baby birthday messes. Ok, maybe I wouldn't love so much to clean it up, but it's funny to look at.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures...!!!! I would have LOVED to have been there to celebrate...I MISS his SWEET SMILE...and chasing him...from going up our stairs!!! (smile)

ldsjaneite said...

I can't believe it's already been a year since you had him! That was fast.

Meagan said...

What a darling little boy. Your kids have the greatest personalities!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...