May 13, 2008

TWILIGHT Teaser Trailer is Out!!



It looks SO good! I can't wait for it to come out. I just hope it is as good as the books!  Check it out!
http://twilightthemovie.com/

3 super cool people speak:

ldsjaneite said...

You can imagine the discussions I've had on this, being a librarian. I hope it is good, too. I'm always worried when books are made into movies. There are only about 5 that I've been really satisfied with.

Anonymous said...

OK...I feel a little better about the guy who will be playing "Edward"....but,this poor young man...must meet millions of women's "expectations"...hmmm....I guess he doesn't have a chance, then...(smile) Wouldn't it be fun...if we had a "chick" night out...with you, your sisters, and me? I am game...WHICH STATE do we meet in? (smile)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Heidi, I know what you mean. I am always a bit apprehensive when they make a movie out of a book that I like. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Mom, I wasn't sure I would like the guy they had picked for Edward at first, but he is growing on me. I like the idea of a "girl's night out" and since I am the only one not in Florida, all we need is a bunch of money to fall out of the sky then I could fly out there where it is warm and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...