May 14, 2008

Secretive Silence

I pause what I am doing, I lift my head. The apartment is unusually quite. Granted Jacob was asleep but what of the other two? I listened for a moment, after hearing nothing some small fears began to arise within me. What secretive thing were my kids up to? I started to think it must be something really bad if Joseph is quiet. So I went out to find what grand mess or evil deed my two older children had done. But for once, I was pleasantly surprised and quite relived when all I discovered was the kids playing dress-up in mommy and daddy's closet. And I must say, it was really cute. They both gave me that ' I know I probably shouldn't be in here but we are cute so you can't be mad at us' look. I'm just sad that by the time I actually got the camera out they had already taken off some of their fine apparel.

2 super cool people speak:

Anonymous said...

Does this give NEW MEANING to "coming out of the closet"? (smile)

Jami West said...

That is so cute! Your kids are adorable. I remember doing this same thing with my sisters. So much fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...