May 20, 2008

On a happier note...

These pictures are a couple weeks old, I just never got a chance to put them up. We made cupcakes for no specific reason. I just thought the kids would have fun with them, and they did! I think these pictures are awesome! I thought it was funny how every single one turned out so silly! Gotta love Savannah's hair! Which reminds me, the other day Savannah was laying on the floor drinking out of her sippy cup and Jacob walked over and grabbed a fist full of her hair and ripped it out of her head. Boy does that girl have a pair of lungs on her! When she finally calmed down a bit she said to me, "mom, Jacob pulled my hair out now it won't grow long and beautiful!" I assured her it still would and she was fine after that.

3 super cool people speak:

Anonymous said...

Where is Granny's cupcake? Hmmmm...It is so early in the morning....maybe, NOT a very good idea...(smile)

Jami West said...

So cute! That's the best. To make cupcakes or cookies just for fun with your kids. I remember always helping my mommy make a cake or cookies and pigging out just for fun.

Brittney said...

Those are great pictures! I love them! Your kids are so funny and cute. Sorry about the crazy weather! And wow, you sure have the bad luck with kids getting sick lately. I hope they get better so soon and that you don't get sick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...