May 21, 2008

Freak Weather

I don't think I could POSSIBLY express in words how completely and utterly upset I am about the weather here. Yesterday we had the A/C going and today I had the heater going! The wind here is bad and right now it is howling, I mean it is so dang noisy! Having grown up with Florida tropical storms I always loved the rain and wind, and the way the sky always changed  colors when it stormed. So its not the storm that is upsetting me necessarily, it is the dang temperature!! The high today was supposedly 52 degrees but I don't believe it for a second. I think it was more like 20 degrees!! The sun did not shine at all and tomorrow will be just as bad. (seethe... seethe...) Okay, I think I'm done venting now.
Just a quick update on the boys, Joseph woke up this morning with his right eye completely "glued" shut. I had to stick a warm wet rag on it for a while before I could peel all the goobies off. Jacob finally quit throwing up but it was his other end I had to deal with all day, poor kid. Both boys have slight coughs as well.  Luke went to bed feeling pretty lousy so there is potential for three sick boys. So far Savannah and I are fine. For some reason it seems like all the boys get sick together and us girls get sick together, very strange. Anyway, I took some fun video of the kids tonight which I will post later, but right now I am off to bed!

4 super cool people speak:

Kim said...

I'm sorry the weather is so gross up there! That is one thing I will not miss about Idado...how the weather goes back and forth between being hot and cold. Its like...GEEZ make up your mind already! Is it going to be Summer time...or Fall/winter time! Last year it snowed in June once! I about cried! I'm soooo looking forward to going to Arizona and the constant warmer weather! It will be over 100 degrees in the summer...but oh well!
Well, be sure to keep in touch! It was great hearing from you again. And thank you sooo much for putting my "artwork" blog on your website, that means alot. One artist to another:-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....the boys need a dose of "Granny"....

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey Kim!
I hear ya on the weather. It was no big deal to add your site. You are an awesome artist and I hope you get to sell some stuff!! Good luck!

Kent said...

We feel ya on the freak weather. We went from 103 one day to 73 the next...no need for the heater at least though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...