May 20, 2008

And on it goes...

Well, Jacob was still throwing up today, not a ton but if he happened to eat or drink too much, up it came. But now there is something going on with Joseph! Besides that fact that he woke up this morning having soaked his sheets, oh joy, he had goobie eyes and one of them was puffy and red and swollen half shut. When I tried to clean his eyes he just kept crying saying it hurt. His eyes are red and they have dark circles under them. Other than that he is the same ole' Joseph. I'm a little worried and just hope its nothing serious. I guess we'll see how he is tomorrow. It makes me sad to see my kids sick.
Perhaps I shouldn't admit this, but today was one of those days that seem to push my limits. There are some days that it seems the harder I try, the worse things get. I don't know if I could ever explain it right but I just felt like I was going to explode inside. With the kids constant demands and messes, crying, fighting and screaming I thought I would pop. So, I told Luke I was going to Walmart to buy some milk! And I did. When I came home I felt much better and was able to put the kids to bed no problem. Amazing how a few minutes of peace and quiet and help settle your nerves. Still, I wouldn't trade those monkeys for anything in the world! I hope the boys feel better tomorrow! Even with a washer and dyer I have a big pile of laundry to do!

3 super cool people speak:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry...that the boys are feeling so sick...You are a very WISE Young Mother....to take some "time out"...when things...are "over-the-top"...It truly "benefits" everyone in the home...especially your husband and children...They each get to LIVE "another day..." (smile)

ldsjaneite said...

Do you remember in my blog that mug I mentioned of my mother's? It's making me think of you right now. Here's a link to a site that has a picture of it: http://dragonfire1.50megs.com/Boynton/mugs30.htm
You have great patience and a wonderful outlook. You're doing such a great job! Thank you.

Jami West said...

You're one tough mama! You have such a beautiful family. I'm sorry your kids are sick. No fun. But keep up the great work! Even though your kids don't know how to say "Thank you for all you do for us mommy" they do appreciate your hard work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...