May 19, 2011

Hospital, here we come!

AAAAAHHHOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! *&$%$@#(*&^#!!!  *breathe breathe*
Con *breathe* trac *breathe* tion......................  Okay, okay, I'm good. Whew!

I just thought I'd leave a quick note to let you all know that I'll be gone for a couple days. You know, now that the baby is coming and all that.

I'll let you know how it all went when we get back!

Uh oh....

Oh no........ *breathe breathe* AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !%$#&#(*&@)*&#@^  OOOOOWWWWWW.....

I hereby propose that we should change the word "labor" to "torture".
.
All in favor, say, "Aye!"

AYE!
 

32 super cool people speak:

Meggan said...

Good luck and may the force be with you!

Unknown said...

YAY! AT least you don't have to be pregnant anymore!

Good luck girl! You can do it!

Wonder Woman said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you and sending love your way. You'll do GREAT!!!!!

Valerie said...

Horray!!! Congrats to you and your family.

Tristan said...

Praying you have a great labor and delivery.

And my answer: AYE!

That is one thing I'm not looking forward to in January - another labor!

JennaK said...

Yea!

the fowlers said...

I can't wait for the day that I leave the house in agony and come home with an adorable bundle!

Good luck and happy ice chip munching.

Melissa said...

Good luck to you, girl! Will be anxiously waiting to hear the great news!

F e l i c i t y said...

Many, many, many blessings, Serene!!! I'll be sending lots of prayers your way! Can't wait to see the baby! Hang in there, girl!!! There's lots of angels surrounding you. I pray you and the little one will be protected and strong.

Love you!!!

Felicity

The Bagley Family said...

Will be thinking of you!!!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Congratulations...Enjoy!! :)

Neisha said...

how exciting!! i'll be waiting to here all the baby news :)

Carrie said...

wahoo! Can't wait to see pictures;)

Momza said...

Another miracle is on the way!
Will be waiting to hear all the wonderful details!
Blessings!

Brandy Lynn said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see her!!! Good Luck!

Vanessa said...

Aww... YIPPPIIIII. Good luck, See? She did come earlier than due date. I will be thinking of you. Hope yours goes as easy as mine did.

gigi said...

Oh, my, good luck and hurry back with child in hand! Looking forward to pictures.

Heather S said...

whoohoo!! how exciting! anxious to hear the news and see the littlest peanut!!

Dana P said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures of the sweet little baby! Good luck Sarah!

Rachel Sue said...

Aye!
And good luck!
And you'll do great!

Saimi said...

How EXCITING!!!

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!! Congrats...just make it in time for the meds!!! Many prayers and much love to you and your beautiful growing family!!

Maria

Shoe Mama said...

Etta James "At Last" comes to mind for some reason. Congratulations!

Susan Anderson said...

HURRAY!

And Aye, too...

=)

Charlotte said...

Good luck! I hope it's over now and you're recuperating.

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear the exciting news!! Hope it all went well!

amber_mtmc said...

Aye!!!

Congratulations in advance. ; )

the Gardners said...

Huzzah! Good luck and congratulations!

Cheeseboy said...

Good luck. Will be back for pictures. (Of the baby.)

hjsmith said...

So excited for you (: Cant wait to see the pictures(: and I also have to say a big AYE in agreeance with you(: torture.....the labor comes later in the raising and taking care of our many little blessings(kiddos)
I hope everything went well and both you and baby are doing great(:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOOHOO!!! It finally came for you!!! I'm so excited and here's an early "CONGRATS"!!! Hope it goes wonderfully!

CB said...

So excited for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...