November 15, 2012

A Pig Hunter?


They say children are very perceptive.


Well, true to kindergarten tradition, Jacob brought home a Thanksgiving recipe cookbook, created by the kids themselves.



There was the usual cute, silly, and funny imaginative recipes. Everything from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to going into your back yard to catch a turkey before cooking it for three minutes.

But Jacob's addition made me pause.



I recognize that I may not know every teeny tiny detail of my husband's past, but... a pig hunter? How did I not know this?!

When you think "pig hunter"do you imagine:

a) loin cloths and spears
b) camouflage and gunny sacks
c) "hey ya'll, watch this!"

I confess, all three of those images are mixing together in my mind and it is not pretty.


A pig hunter... man. Hubby and I are going to have one serious conversation when he gets home.

Just sayin'.

4 super cool people speak:

Mama Smith said...

And YOU thought you KNEW all there was to know about your HUSBAND, huh? (smile)

B said...

Oh man, I love these kinds of things. At school for mother's day, my daughter was asked to fill out a questionnaire. One question was "I love my mom because..." Her answer? "she's a nut." Hahaha, best compliment ever :)
Joy

Katie said...

I always enjoy your posts, but this one is my favorite.

Susan Anderson said...

Loin cloths and spears, definitely.

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...