I think it's mad at me.
It feels rather miffed, cast off, forgotten.
I've tried to explain that while I may have lost my bloggy groove, even my not-so-famous bloggy sense of humor, it will always have a special place in my life, right up there next to my chocolate addiction.
And I will always blog, even if it does happen rather sporadically at times.
Alas, I think it's still mad at me.
But I will give you the scoop on our Thanksgiving and other life happenings soon.
Just as soon I finish unpacking.
We will also have a couple fun giveaways coming up next week! Pretty exciting stuff! So hang in there with me!
In the meantime I'm going to:
- wipe up the bowl of spilled cereal
- start the second load of dishes
- figure out where to hide the bread because the half dozen half eaten pieces laying around the house are driving me crazy
- do more laundry, as in all the bedsheets from all seven beds
- pretend to think about cleaning the bathrooms
- eat some chocolate chips
- vacuum up the pile of crushed crackers
- organize all the closets
- update the budget
- finish up several custom craft orders
Heh..... okay. That's so not going to happen.
Maybe I'll just lounge on the couch, watch a chick flick and eat bon bons.
Since that's obviously what stay-at-home moms do all day.
Especially after getting up six times thoughout the night to put crying, coughing, sick kids back to bed.