There are some things in this world that are just inherently wrong.
- Like nurses who get their eye liner tattooed on, then mess up your pitocin IV while you're delivering a baby. (as you can see, I'm SO not bitter about that still)
- A tropical storm on your wedding day. (and you thought you had bad hair on your wedding day!)
- Discovering your sister is a complete redneck because she tried to get a baby gator out of our old pond back in Florida a couple years ago. With nothing more than a long stick. (As you can see, genius genes run a muck in our family. Since we don't always know what to do with it, we apply it to extracurricular activities. That's why I love them so much.)
- After responding to a question about what my children's ages are, having a complete stranger look at you like you are denser than an Idaho rock and ask, "Do you even know how that happens?" (It's the truth my friends. She really did ask.)
- And having it get down to a freezing 33 degrees last night and ruin your garden! Poor beans. It's the middle of freakin' June! Oh Idaho, what did they ever do to you! *humph!*
P.S. Since it's my wedding anniversary this weekend, I'm going to try and convince my husband to write a blog post on here as my present. Hey, its free so he'll do it, right!