October 3, 2016

Boys VS Girls. The Winner Is....



To all my friends who worked so diligently to try and convince us not to find out what our little tiebreaker baby is going to be, who thought we should wait until delivery and be surprised...

Sorry. 

But not sorry. 

I LIKE being surprised at 20 weeks. I've never had the slightest bit of desire to wait until the end. And especially not this time. I'm ready to plan and declutter!

Ever since I've felt that there was still one more child I've suspected what it would be. Truth be told if I'd been wrong I would have been shocked.

But I was right! Ha! Boom baby! *insert awkward image of me doing Kuzco's dance from Emperor's New Groove*

Okay, bad mental image.

So, who won the tug-a-war?







*pushes enter a few times to built suspense*










*pushes enter a few more times to annoy everyone scrolling down* 








TA-DA!



So did you guess right?

The kids were all super excited, though the boys were a bit bummed they would now be "outnumbered" as Jacob put it.


This new little girl was literally doing summersaults. The poor ultrasound tech struggled to capture a clear shot.

See? One minute she was facing up.


The next she was facing down. Her craziness is already showing.



Guess she's going to fit in around here just fine.

~Serene


9 super cool people speak:

Mama Smith said...

I am SO EXCITED!!!! I am going to LOVE watching JACKSON be a GREAT "Big Brother" and "Protector" of his LITTLE SISTER! smile LOVE IT!!!!!!

Rose and Caleb said...

Hahahahah I love it!! How exciting :)

Sara Lyn said...

Yay! How fun!

Susan Anderson said...

Congratulations! She is a lucky little girl to be joining your family.

=)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Thank you, ladies! We're pretty excited. :)

Marcie said...

Awesome!!! I love how you were right. I think there's another one for us too and although I dread pregnancy and am not sure I'm up for it, you got me excited to find out what it is when/if that time comes. I love how you announced your pregnancy and the gender. Super cute!! My kids always want me to do something creative like that.

Mrs Abbott said...

Yay!!

Madame Coin said...

Congratulations friend!

Mary Lou said...

Serene....
WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING, FRIEND!! I HAVE MISSED YOU!! {Yes, I did mentally shout that, as it is in all Caps Lock!! Ha!!} You are pregnant?! With another girl?! How exciting!! I cannot wait to "meet" this precious little one!! ;-D
Love from Alayna and Jack-Jack's fellow Kindred Spirit "Cranio" Friend!! ;)
"Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...