April 16, 2012

Uh..........


Alayna runs over to me laughing hysterically. "Look mommy! I have bread in my boogers!"

Sure enough, sticking out of her nostrils were little pieces of bread.


I was torn between feeling horrified and laughing out loud.

In the end I'm pretty sure my reaction came out as a wide-eyed, choking bark.


I think I'm going to start adding, "... and please, please, please, please help my children grow up to be normal." to my prayers every night.

9 super cool people speak:

Saimi said...

Hahahaha Who wants to be normal when sitting in a bowl drinking a bottle with bread in your boogies is so much more fun!

Stacy said...

I love Alayna. I love Alayna stories. Think about how much fun your posts are going to be to read when she's 16 and hates everyone.

And I'm with you. Some variation of normal is perfect. Functional in society? Grand. Showers every day and brushes teeth without being nagged? Golden.

Unknown said...

{choking bark}

Your kids are the greatest. I hope they don't grow up to be normal - but in the good not-normal way. ;)

-Shaylee Ann

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

Couldn't hurt...

;)

tomiannie said...

Who needs normal when you can be awesome?!

Sarah said...

I close with an amen to that prayer! Will it include my children as well?
I love you!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It sounds like you are in for a wild ride.

Carrie said...

HAHA! That is so gross..yet ultimately adorable:)

Mama Smith said...

I so love ALAYNA! She always gives me a GREAT LAUGH for the day...and pure JOY when I am with her...cause I never know...what she is going to dish out...when I am with her! (smile) My FAVORITE part when I am with her...is when she crawls up in my LAP and CUDDLES IN...(smile)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...