April 5, 2012

Autograph?

So, something's been bothering me. Something terribly important, since we all know nothing I write on this blog is nonsense.

Wait......

Anyway, this is what I can't figure out.



As a kid, I would get compared to Natalie Wood.

Natalie, Serene

As a teenager, I was constantly being compared to Sarah McLaughlin.

Sarah, Serene

As an adult, I have been compared to Jennifer Garner.

Granted it's usually by a trucker at a gas station but, eh, who's discarding that as a legitimate source?

Jennifer, Serene

But what I can't figure out is, with all the celebrities trying so hard to look like me, why don't more people ask for my autograph?

Don't they recognize me on an average day?


Truly, I just can't figure it out.

What do you think?

14 super cool people speak:

hjsmith said...

Thank you so much for that laugh(: I so needed it. With not having hot water for a few days and having a hot water heater replaced, having to fix our washing machine, just imagine our laundry is taking over (family of 8 and no washing maching for a week....eeeeeekkkk) SO thabks again Sarah for making my day(: Miss you. I enjoyed our phone conversation the other day. Hope to talk with you soon(:

Valerie said...

Funny!!! And it is amazing how many famous people you look(ed) like. I don't think I've ever looked like anyone famous.

Amy said...

You're such a hottie.

Wish I resembled Jennifer Garner!!

Right now I look more like a cross between a chubby Drew Barrymore and a fat Melissa Joan Hart.
With Jessica Simpson's enormous pregnantness.

Sara Lyn said...

On average days, you look like a Smith. For sure. :)

Stef said...

Seriously! They do look like you. And I would totally ask you for your signature.
You seriously crack me up everytime I am here. Thanks for being that blog!!

Lalani said...

You should get more requests! You do look very similar in all those photos!

Bethany said...

I'd totally ask you for your autograph...and then wait to see what name you signed ;-)

balloongal said...

I can't stop laughing. You are so AWESOME!

Susan Anderson said...

I think you are both cute and funny.

=)

CB said...

You are too funny and you totally do look like Jennifer Garner!

Sarah said...

Such a Doll! You're WAY cuter than any of those people too. At least, I think so. In such a lucky place too.
I LOVE you Serene!
And to think, we were even roommates! Wow! :)

Mother Smith said...

To think I have such a FAMOUS daughter....I wonder how much money I could get on EBAY for all your stuff I still have in my possession....(smile) Just think of all the names I could list them under! (smile)

Doran & Jody said...

HEY! You look just like me after I beg the kids to do my hair, but you is purdier.

kbankids said...

you're awesome! that was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...