July 5, 2011

So much has been done on so little sleep

Oh wow, please esxcuse my shl... shlurred shpeech here. Afer a whoe week ovv famiwy fiwlled fun, I am beyond tirrd. Like, I cantsee straight.
  
Oh man, I can't werk like thisss. Hang on....

*cringe, splash, shudder.... slap slap* 

Whew! Nothing a little ice water to the face followed by a couple good slaps to wake you up for a few minutes.

But going to bed at midnight every night because we've been staying up chatting with family, only to be kept up the rest of night by baby Claira, who has been basking in the lap of luxury since at the slightest peep from her, multiple family members swoop in to hold and cuddle her, bowing themselves to her every need and desire. Only to get up early the next morning and play hard all day. Over and over again, for almost a whole week.

I think my eyeballs might actually be on fire from over usage.

But goodness, I have gazoodles of things to blog about!

Hmmm, "gazoodles" I like that word! I'm going to submit it for publication in the next dictionary.

'Cause I'm not ashamed to use words that don't actually exist.  

Anyhow, I have so many family things to blog about that by the time I'm done, you just might be sick of us!

Either that, or you'll ask to be adopted.

It all depends on your current mental state and stability.


Here's the list of what's to come.
  • Our family vacation in Montana
  • In-law family reunion
  • Claira's baby blessing
  • The best early birthday present ever
  • Independence day celebration
  • My older brother Caleb gets engaged... FINALLY!
So hang onto your knickers, it's going to be a crazy ride on this blog the next couple of weeks!

And I hope you all had a fabulous Independence Day weekend!!

We support our troops!


Now, do you think it would be bad to lock all my children in a room and I'll just sleep outside the door to make sure nothing bad happens?

You know, because I'm responsible like that.

8 super cool people speak:

Susan Anderson said...

Can't wait to hear all the news!

And I hope you get some shut-eye soon...

=)

PS. Such a cute little 4th of July clipart there.

Megan Jones said...

Caleb's engaged?? Congrats!! I totally want to be adopted into your family too. Can't wait to hear all the fun stories!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats on all the funness!
I think locking them into a room would be the responsible thing to do.
They couldn't possibly get into too big of a mess in just one room could they?

Cheeseboy said...

Yeah, you should probably have all these family members watch your kids while you take a nap or something.

CB said...

You are too cute - I love the word Gazoodles - I think I will have to adopt it!

Cant wait to hear about all your fun!

Christy Carlson said...

Love your family! So glad that you can get together with most of them. And CONGRATS to Caleb! Can't wait for your updates.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear about the early birthday present!! And I'm seriously AMAZED at how well you blog with a newborn, you're wonder woman for sure!

Stef said...

Just thinking about that lack of sleep makes my head go cloudy and my ears start to ring. One word...Benadryl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...