January 12, 2009

Caught Brown-Handed

(Sigh) How does something so small, manage to cause so much trouble? Ha! And you thought I was exaggerating about his sugar addiction! (cough) Not that he gets that from me or anything....



It's a good thing there are moments like this to remind you why you became a mom in the first place. 




They are definitely worth still living in an apartment, having plastic fold-up tables, one couch, broken dressers that don't match and broken cribs. 

5 super cool people speak:

Jami West said...

Those pictures are so precious. I love moments like this. It's so sweet!

ldsjaneite said...

Those are great. And I'll have to consider eating hot chocolate mix plain. Seems a little...dry.

Mona said...

I've heard it said that these years are the "accumulation years" -- though I don't remember accumulating much of anything except hand-me-down everything. I think what we DID accumulate is lots and lots of memories that wove us together into a family. THINGS dont' do that...rolling on the floor and reading books with dad DOES! You're rich!

Brittney said...

I think having beat up stuff is like a badge of honor showing you're super thrifty and you can make things VERY much worth their cost :)

Mama Smith said...

THESE PICTURES...CAPTURED "Precious Moments"...These are the times...we TREASURE...You are right, these are truly the moments that give meaning to "family life"...PRECIOUS FAMILY LIFE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...