January 24, 2009

And We're Off!!

OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! *&$%$@#(*&^#!!!  (breathe breathe) AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!......................  Okay, okay, I'm good.
I just thought I'd leave a quick note to let you all know that I'll be gone for a couple days, you know, the hospital is a happening place after all.
I'll let you know how it all went when we get back! Uh oh....
(breathe breathe) AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BABY!!!!............  OOOOOWWWWWW..... (cry *sniff* *sniff*)

8 super cool people speak:

ldsjaneite said...

YAY!

editor said...

Good luck Serene!

Dan and Melissa said...

Best of luck my friend! That never gets any easier does it?!? I miss you and just know your new little one will be just as gorgeous as the others. Can't wait to see some pics

Brittney said...

Haha, love the fact that you took time to write this. I don't know how it feels to give birth, but it sure doesn't sound fun. Hope it all went well for you. I can't wait to see the results! Hope everyone stays healthy.

Jami West said...

YAY!!! Finally! Good luck. You're a pro by now right? Ya, I'm sure it doesn't get easier or anything. Can't wait to see pictures of this little girl!

Chelsea said...

Good luck ... I'm glad for you that the wait is over - I'm sure everything will go well. Can't wait to hear about the good news!

Kira said...

It's about TIME! It doesn't matter how many times you do it...IT STILL HURTS! I hope you feel awesome for a few days before exhaustion sets in again.

E said...

Yea! I hope all went well. I should check yoru blog more often--I used to be really good but the holidays knocked me off schedule. Your kids remind me so much of my own--who knows we may be welcoming #4 before too long and then I will truly know how you feel:) I love the funny stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...