November 2, 2008

What to do on a Sunday Afternoon?

Do you ever feel like you are at a loss as to what to do on Sundays? Here are just a few ideas that have sprung forth from our humble abode.

1. Exercise (Warning: Please do not try this without making sure the person lifting you up is much, much bigger than you)



2. Make funny faces. (Advice: Choose your faces carefully, especially if you have a runny nose)


3. Wrestle... preferably with someone your own size.


4. Play horse (Note: This usually works best if both parties are in agreement)


5. Attack an immovable object



6. Go out into the freezing cold great outdoors and feed dangerous animals.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, we were surrounded! There was no escape! They snapped their beaks and flapped their wings, we were forced to give up all out food!



One crazy duck managed to bite Joseph's finger and put him into a very upsetting mood for a while. Savannah, on the other hand, got a kick out of these dangerous creatures biting her fingers.
And poor Jacob, who isn't afraid of a dog twice his size, nor a giant horse, let out a huge scream when we first placed him down to see these quacking creatures.


Eventually, the boys warmed up to them, overcame their fears, and pretty soon we were trying to keep Joseph from kicking the poor things.



Oh, did I forget to mention the insane wind?


This is me, wishing I was in Florida thawing out my every things.


Hopefully this helps make your Sundays a bit more adventurous.

2 super cool people speak:

ldsjaneite said...

I agree about the horsey and both parties being in agreement. Although, in my case it was in agreement on where to sit on the horsey. The neck is apparently not a good choice. And horsey still blames me for his stitches.

Mama Smith said...

Oh...I am so glad you are so good about posting pictures and videos...for their "Granny"...Sure helps...my wanting to be with my "grandchildren"....LOVED watching the video...and thinking...how grateful I was for the WEATHER in FLORIDA right now...(smile)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...